The weather is changing and all I want to do is shout out, “Fall is coming, fall is coming!”
Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year! There are so many wonderful things to “fall” in love with!
For one, there is the cooler weather. I love the fall colors, which we don’t really get here, but I still love them anyway! Hiking and cooking and baking and photo opportunities…and smores with campfires in the backyard. As soon as we are halfway thru September I start to get the “fall itch.”
So what’s on my Fall Bucket List?
- Up front and center is planning someone’s special Sweet 16. She’s been talking about it for years, and it is finally here. The next few weeks will be all about her hopes and dreams for her perfect party.
- Mapping out hikes…which ones to go on when, while the weather is perfect.
- Take advantage of the photo opportunities; whether it be a party, nature, capturing a spur of the moment adventure, or planning some fun photography with friends who have their own special moments about to happen.
- Baking! I love to bake; so finding some time to try out some new recipes!
- Fall Decorations!
- Pumpkins! Pumpkin carving, pumpkin pictures, pumpkin pie!
- Family time and a movie marathon!
- Thanksgiving…I can’t wait!
- Crafting…will I actually be able to get to this one?
- And then comes Christmas….